FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase through one of these links, I may earn a small commission on your sale which allows me to cover a portion of the cost of running the Delicious Obsessions site and free content we provide every week. This has no effect on your price and is simply a cost of doing business from the company you purchase from. I only recommend products or services that I have personally tried and love. You can view it like leaving a tip. Thank you for your support!
Pumpkin spice muffins.
One of my all-time favorite treats.
But who am I kidding?
I love all things pumpkin and could eat it pretty much year round. For me, it does not need to be a holiday to enjoy some delicious pumpkin spiced desserts. Pumpkin bread in July? Yes, please!
These are really hearty muffins and they make a great breakfast or a midday snack. You could easily pair these muffins with some scrambled eggs, cottage cheese, or yogurt and have a fast breakfast that will fill you up and keep you going.
Want some more pumpkin spice recipes? Here you go:
- Chewy Pumpkin Spice Candy
- Crustless Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Pumpkin Spice Bread, Version 1
- Pumpkin Spice Bread, Version 2
Want to add a little extra pizzazz to your muffins? Here are some add-in ideas:
- Chopped walnuts, pecans, or almonds
- Pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- Dried cherries, cranberries, or other fruit
- Shredded coconut
- Soy-free chocolate chips
Delicious Obsessions Product Recommendations
I am always asked about my favorite ingredients and what I use in my own kitchen. I have linked to the products from my affiliate partners that I personally use and recommend. All funds earned go to help support the maintenance of this site and free content. You can view it like leaving a tip. Thank you! 🙂 And now, here are the special coupon offers that select affiliate partners are currently offering:
- Thrive Market: If you sign up through this link, you will get 15% OFF your first order.
- Amazon, of course, has everything you need for this recipe. Their prices are often very good, though I love to shop around and sometimes find that Thrive Market has better deals. If you like saving money, it's good to shop around! 🙂
- I get all of my herbs and spices from Mountain Rose Herbs. I have tried so many other brands and have never found the quality, flavor, and aroma to be as good as the herbs I get from Mountain Rose.
Shout out to my friend Suzanne from Strands of My Life for shooting the photo for this recipe!
- Preheat the over to 350.
- In one bowl, mix all of the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice together.
- In a separate bowl, cream the eggs, coconut oil, and sugar together. Add the vanilla and pumpkin puree and mix until smooth.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet, mixing gently. If the batter seems thick, add a little extra water.
- Gently stir in any add-ins that you like.
- Grease your muffin tins with coconut oil (if you're using baking cups, I like to brush the insides of the cups with melted coconut oil).
- Fill the cups about two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Learn How to Make Perfect Ice Cream (and Other Frozen Treats) at Home
Ice cream is the quintessential dessert (and, ahem, it would probably go pretty darn great with this recipe!). I mean, I can't think of a single person that I've ever met who doesn't like ice cream. While not everyone is as passionate about the cold, creamy, sweet concoction as I am, I am betting that if you're reading this, you probably enjoy a frozen treat of some sort every now and then.
If so, then I have the PERFECT resource for you today.
I am crazy for ice cream, but I find that there are very few commercial ice creams that I can eat. I can't do dairy, so that scratches a good 75% of them off the list. And the non-dairy options either taste funny, have too much sugar, or have weird gums and additives that my poor gut just doesn't tolerate.
So, what's a gal to do?
Master the art of making her own ice cream at home, that's what!
And create I did and The Splendid Scoop and Other Frozen Treats eBook was born! This is one of my best-selling eBooks because I arm you with everything you need to make your own perfect ice cream (or other frozen treats) at home any time you want.
And I do it all with real food ingredients, no refined sweeteners, not gums, not stabilizers. No junk here.
Oh, and I also have made the recipes allergen-friendly and even adaptable for stricter healing diets (like the AIP).
So, if you are ready to master the art of making your own ice cream at home, this is the perfect book for you. Don't let another special occasion or hot day in the summer pass you by watching everyone else enjoying cold treats while you sit on the sideline due to your dietary restrictions.
If you are ready to learn more about The Splendid Scoop and Other Frozen Treats and see how you can download your own copy today, click here (or just click on the image below!).