FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Read our full terms and conditions here.
Rich, creamy pumpkin cheesecake meets the warm spices of fall. This dessert is delicious any time of year, so don’t wait until Thanksgiving to make it!
This recipe really came about one night when I was craving pumpkin pie and cheesecake. I amazingly had all of the stuff on hand to make it, so I whipped up a batch and dove right in. It had everything I needed to soothe that craving and has been a favorite dessert ever since.
This cheesecake is great for carry out, so keep it in mind next time you have a potluck or get-together to attend. It can easily be doubled or tripled, depending on how many people you’re feeding.
Shout out to my friend Suzanne from Strands of My Life for shooting the photo for this recipe!
I am always asked about my favorite ingredients and what I use in my own kitchen. I have linked to the products from my affiliate partners that I personally use and recommend. And now, here are the special coupon offers that select affiliate partners are currently offering:
- Thrive Market: If you sign up through this link, you will get 15% OFF your first order.
- Amazon, of course, has everything you need for this recipe. Their prices are often very good, though I love to shop around and sometimes find that Thrive Market has better deals. If you like saving money, it’s good to shop around! 🙂
- I get all of my herbs and spices from Mountain Rose Herbs. I have tried so many other brands and have never found the quality, flavor, and aroma to be as good as the herbs I get from Mountain Rose.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F
- In a mixer bowl, combine the cream cheese, vanilla, stevia, pumpkin spice, and coconut sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs and pumpkin puree and blend until creamy.
- Butter a 9x13 glass baking dish and pour the batter into the dish.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour, or until there is just a tiny bit of jiggle when the pan is moved back and forth.
- Tip: To help alleviate cracking on the top of the cheesecake, place a bowl of hot water in the oven with the bars. The additional humidity will help keep the top of the cheesecake from cracking (I always forget this step).
- Let the bars cool before cutting and serving.
- Top with fresh whipped cream.
Learn How to Make Perfect Ice Cream (and Other Frozen Treats) at Home
Ice cream is the quintessential dessert (and, ahem, it would probably go pretty darn great with this recipe!). I mean, I can’t think of a single person that I’ve ever met who doesn’t like ice cream. While not everyone is as passionate about the cold, creamy, sweet concoction as I am, I am betting that if you’re reading this, you probably enjoy a frozen treat of some sort every now and then.
If so, then I have the PERFECT resource for you today.
I am crazy for ice cream, but I find that there are very few commercial ice creams that I can eat. I can’t do dairy, so that scratches a good 75% of them off the list. And the non-dairy options either taste funny, have too much sugar, or have weird gums and additives that my poor gut just doesn’t tolerate.
So, what’s a gal to do?
Master the art of making her own ice cream at home, that’s what!
And create I did and The Splendid Scoop and Other Frozen Treats eBook was born! This is one of my best-selling eBooks because I arm you with everything you need to make your own perfect ice cream (or other frozen treats) at home any time you want.
And I do it all with real food ingredients, no refined sweeteners, not gums, not stabilizers. No junk here.
Oh, and I also have made the recipes allergen-friendly and even adaptable for stricter healing diets (like the AIP).
So, if you are ready to master the art of making your own ice cream at home, this is the perfect book for you. Don’t let another special occasion or hot day in the summer pass you by watching everyone else enjoying cold treats while you sit on the sideline due to your dietary restrictions.
If you are ready to learn more about The Splendid Scoop and Other Frozen Treats and see how you can download your own copy today, click here (or just click on the image below!).