Are you feeling stuck around food, body, life, or purpose (or perhaps a combination of them all)?
Are you tired of watching your life pass you by while you sit on the sidelines waiting for the “right” time to jump in?
Are you constantly dealing with unwanted behaviors around food and tired of fighting the diet-binge, diet-binge cycle?
Are you overwhelmed with all the diet dogma about what foods you should and shouldn’t eat for optimal health?
Are you constantly having to “put on a happy face” because you feel the joy, happiness, and passion you once had for life has somehow disappeared?
Are you ready to FINALLY step into the life you’ve been dreaming about and know you need some help getting there?
You may be ready for 1:1 private coaching.
Hi! I’m Jessica, your heart-centered guide to deep healing around mind, body, and soul. I’m a professionally trained Nutritional Therapist and Mind-Body Nutrition Coach and my mission is to help YOU get unstuck so you can serve yourself, your family, your community, and your world to your fullest capacity.
With my professional experience in dynamic eating psychology and mind body nutrition, as well as my own personal struggles with food, body, and happiness, I bring the heart back into healing. I am here to equip you with the tools and strategies you need to bring profound transformation and change into your life.
What you truly desire IS possible.
- Say goodbye to the years of control, compulsive behaviors, limiting beliefs, scarcity of joy, and actions driven from a place of fear and feelings of unworthiness.
- You’ll step into a new relationship with food… A relationship that is liberating, uplifting, and nourishing to mind, body, and soul.
- You’ll step into a new relationship with your body, one that comes from a heart-centered place of love and appreciation, not from a place of fixing.
- You’ll step into a new relationship with your whole world, one that is full of compassion, love, confidence, and soul.
- You’ll step into a higher level of consciousness, one that is filled with clarity, purpose, joy, and passion so that you can serve the world from a deeply fulfilled place.
What is Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition?
Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition are exciting and cutting-edge approaches originating with and developed by my mentor, Marc David, and the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. These methods effectively address:
- Weight concerns
- Binge eating, overeating, compulsive eating
- Body image challenges
- and more
Dynamic Eating Psychology is a positive, empowering, and transformational approach that’s designed for anyone who eats. Each of us has a unique, fascinating, and ever changing relationship with food. Dynamic Eating Psychology affirms the primary importance of this relationship. It sees our challenges with eating, weight, and health not as an indication that we’re broken, but as a beautiful opportunity to grow and evolve.
Previously, eating psychology has been limited to those with clinical eating disorders. Dynamic Eating Psychology is for everyone. It affirms that our relationship with food has important lessons to teach us if we choose to listen. And it recognizes that our challenges with eating, weight, and health are intimately connected to other primary life dimensions:
- Past trauma
- Lack of self-care
- Our search for meaning and fulfillment
- And so much more
Mind-Body Nutrition is an exciting and timely new field that advances the practice of clinical nutrition by exploring the psychophysiology of how thoughts, feelings, and beliefs impact nutritional metabolism and health. It goes far beyond classical nutrition by focusing on the fascinating connections between brain, body, and behavior. Simply put, what we eat is only half of the story of good nutrition. The other half is who we are as eaters.
Mind Body Nutrition reveals how stress physiology, the relaxation response, breathing, awareness, pleasure, meal timing, and much more profoundly influences digestion and calorie burning. And it offers practical and results-oriented strategies for the most commonly seen eating challenges and health issues of our times.
How My Approach is Different
As a Certified Nutritional Therapist and Mind Body Nutrition Coach, my approach is positive and empowering. I don’t see your eating challenges merely as a sign that “something is wrong with you” – but as a place where we can more fully explore some of the personal dimensions in life that impact food, weight, and health.
Through my training at the internationally acclaimed Institute for the Psychology of Eating, I learned powerful cutting-edge tools and protocols. The skills I use from this training are a combination of practical coaching techniques, results-oriented psychology, clinical nutrition, body-centered practices, mind-body science, and a positive and compassionate approach to challenges with food and health. I am passionate about changing mindset patterns that keep us stuck in a rut and ingrained in the limiting beliefs we have been taught through our lives. In my work, mindset plays a far more important role than experts would have you believe.
As your Nutritional Therapist and Mind Body Nutrition Coach, I look to support you with coaching strategies and nutrition principles that are nourishing, doable, sustainable, and that yield the results you’ve been truly desiring.
What I Do
- I listen with an open mind and open heart.
- I help you reconnect with your inner wisdom and intuition.
- I empower you to step into your own confidence and strength.
- I utilize unique and different approaches to cultivating transformation.
- I cultivate strategies based on YOUR needs and what will serve you deeply.
- I meet you where you are.
- I make the coaching experience fun and exciting.
What I Don't Do
- Food journals
- Magic bullets
- Quick fixes
- Meal plans
- Cookie-cutter approaches
- Strenuous, stress-inducing exercise plans
- Give you mountains of supplements to take
What I Specialize In
- Unwanted Behaviors Around Food (disordered eating, emotional eating, binge eating, etc.)
- Body Image Struggles (confidence, body shame/hate, etc.)
- Chronic Illness Management and Mindset (feeling stuck, feeling like a victim, overwhelmed with options, not having support from loved ones, etc.).
- Lack of Purpose or Clear Vision (what is it that you REALLY want, and how can we get you there?).
- Real Life Nutrition (figuring out what foods work for you, navigating all of the conflicting ideas in our dogmatic world, and more).
- Intuitive Movement (exercise is important, but only when it is done in a way that brings joy to our body…I'm against using exercise as a form of punishment)
Private 1:1 Coaching Packages
Because the work I do with my clients is transformational (and transformation does not happen overnight), I support my private clients through packages of multiple sessions. This allows us to really dive deep, identify your goals, and work together to bring about true, lasting change in your life. I currently offer a 4-Session Jump Start Package and a 10-Session Deep Dive Packages. Both packages include:
- 60-90 minute calls every week. During these calls, we will look at your past, present, and future in order to formulate realistic strategies that will get you the results you are dreaming about.
- A special gift, to be determined by me and shipped to you at some point during our time together.
- Customized exercises and development tools to aid in deep transformation and personal evolution.
- Unlimited email support and spot coaching between calls, because sometimes you just need a little extra help to take the next step and I am here for you every step of the way.
- Access to my private online community where you can make new friends and get continued support and inspiration for your journey.
*All calls will be recorded so you can easily go back and refer to any information you may need, or to re-listen to any breakthroughs you had during our time together. Calls will take place via your choice of Zoom (video) or phone.
Complimentary Clarity Session
In order to know what will best serve you and your needs, I would love to extend to you a complimentary clarity session. This time together will allow us to get to know one another, discuss your specific goals, and begin formulating a plan for how I can best serve you in reaching those goals. You can schedule your clarity session here, or click on the Book a Free Call button below.
Group Programs and Speaking
If you are in the Denver, CO area and are interested in having me teach a workshop, group program, or speak at your event or organization, I would love to hear from you. Please send me an email here and we can discuss what you have in mind and see how I might best be able to support you!
It would be an absolute honor to serve as your heart-centered guide to deep healing around food, body, health, mind, and soul. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me here.
To your health, with love,