FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Read our full terms and conditions here.
This easy cauliflower salad is one of my favorite salads to bring to potlucks and get-togethers. You can make it the day before and it holds up nicely. As a matter of fact, I think it tastes better the next day.
Cauliflower is one of those vegetables that doesn’t seem to get a whole lot of thought, but it’s a pretty versatile vegetable and I love it. This recipe came about one evening when I had a head of cauliflower that needed using, but I wanted something a little different, so I decided to make a salad.
Did you know that cauliflower is a great source of fiber, vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin K, folate, manganese, potassium and pantothenic acid? In addition, it is also a good source of protein, phosphorus, thiamin, magnesium, riboflavin and niacin. Pretty awesome veggie, eh?
Want some more cauliflower recipes? Here are three of my faves:
- Garlic Herb Lime Cauliflower Rice (grain-free)
- Indian Spiced Lactofermented Cauliflower
- Roasted Cauliflower with Olive Oil, Garlic, and Parmesan
Shout out to my friend Suzanne from Strands of My Life for shooting the photo for this recipe!
I am always asked about my favorite ingredients and what I use in my own kitchen. I have linked to the products from my affiliate partners that I personally use and recommend. And now, here are the special coupon offers that select affiliate partners are currently offering:
- Thrive Market: If you sign up through this link, you will get 15% OFF your first order.
- Amazon, of course, has everything you need for this recipe. Their prices are often very good, though I love to shop around and sometimes find that Thrive Market has better deals. If you like saving money, it’s good to shop around! 🙂
- I get all of my herbs and spices from Mountain Rose Herbs. I have tried so many other brands and have never found the quality, flavor, and aroma to be as good as the herbs I get from Mountain Rose.
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken up into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup clean mayonnaise (or learn to make your own here)
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 8 drops liquid stevia
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Wash and break up the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces and put in a bowl (with a lid so you can toss it all together) with the chopped onion.
- Whisk together the mayo, oil, vinegar, stevia, salt and pepper.
- Add the pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, and the dressing to cauliflower and onion.
- Toss together well.
- Let marinate for a couple hours or overnight.
- This salad will also keep a couple days in the fridge without going bad or getting soggy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 210mg Carbohydrates: 15g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 7g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g