FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. Read our full terms and conditions here.
Cauliflower is one of my favorite veggies and this roasted cauliflower with olive oil, garlic and Parmesan is a fast and delicious way to fix it.
As a matter of fact, I love pretty much any roasted vegetable. Something about the roasting process develops the flavors of the vegetable. Plus, roasted veggies make a quick and easy side dish for those nights when you are in dire need of dinner fast!
Want some more cauliflower recipes? Here are three of my faves:
- Garlic Herb Lime Cauliflower Rice (grain-free)
- Indian Spiced Lactofermented Cauliflower
- Easy Cauliflower Salad (dairy and grain free)
Concerned about using olive oil for your veggies? Don’t be. This post from my friend Diana over at My Humble Kitchen explains some of the olive oil + cooking controversy.
Shout out to my friend Suzanne from Strands of My Life for shooting the photo for this recipe!
My favorite olive oil comes from Kasandrinos. It is excellent quality, produced in small batches (with lots of love), is 100% pure (not contaminated with cheaper oils), and tastes amazing. Visit their site here.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl with a lid, combine the cauliflower, olive oil, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Put the lid on and shake around until everything is coated.
- Spread mixture on a baking sheet and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Roast in oven for 10-15 minutes or until tender.