FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Read our full terms and conditions here.
I talk about herbs a lot on this site and one of the questions I always get is:
“How do I make an herbal infusion?”
Well, if you can make a cup of tea, you’re already making an herbal infusion! It’s so easy to do and can provide amazing medicinal benefits when using herbs that support the body’s function. I personally drink two quarts of herbal infusions every day to support my own healing journey.
✿ LINKS FROM THE VIDEO ✿
- How to Make Basic Herbal Preparations (infusions, decoctions, and tinctures)
- Where I Buy My Organic Herbs (aff. link)
- DIY Guide to Tea Blending
- 7 Health Benefits of Rooibos + Recipes
- 4 DIY Adaptogenic Herbal Tea Blends
- Fermented Nettle Tea
- Cranberry Nettle’s Tea
- Hibiscus Raspberry Green Tea
- Schisandra Five-Flavor Tea
- DIY “Kool-Aid”
- Articles About Herbs