FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Read our full terms and conditions here.
Instant Pots are all the rage right now and I can honestly say that I LOVE MINE! As a matter of fact, I love it so much that the other day, I was wishing I had two of them! Awhile back I did a full review of the Instant Pot that you can read here. My affiliate partner, Amazon, often has some stellar deals on the Instant Pots here.
Want to learn more about the Instant Pot? Read this post.
Want to buy an Instant Pot? Check out Amazon here (they sometimes have some awesome deals!).
OK! Who’s hungry? Let’s dive in!
Soups & Stews
- Chicken Enchilada Soup from Against All Grain
- Beef Stew from CopyKate Recipes
- Texas Red Chili from Dad Cooks Dinner
- Sausage & Zucchini Stew from Delicious Obsessions
- Chicken & Lentil Soup with Winter Vegetables from Divine Health From the Inside Out
- Minestrone Soup from Don’t Mess With Mama
- Beef Shank Vegetable Soup from Eat Heal Thrive
- Chicken Tortilla Soup from Flavorrd
- Paleo Chicken & Smoke Sausage Stew from Foraged Dish
- Loaded Cream of Celery Soup from Forest and Frauna
- Cream of Celery Soup from Forest and Frauna
- Beef Stew with Turnips and Carrots from Gutsy By Nature
- Buffalo Chicken Soup from Health Starts in the Kitchen
- Upgraded Bone Broth from Healthful Pursuit
- Low Carb Chicken “Noodle” Soup from Healthful Pursuit
- Cauliflower & Smoked Cheddar Soup from Island Vittles
- Chicken Drumstick Soup from Lefty Spoon
- Rosemary “Curried” Lamb Rib Stew from Lichen Paleo, Loving AIP
- Quick Onion Soup from Meatified
- AIP Paleo Chicken Fennel Soup from Paleo Cajun Lady
- AIP Paleo Beef Neck Bone Noodle Soup from Paleo Cajun Lady
- Instant Pot Chili from Paleo Gone Sassy
- Paleo Beef Stew from Paleo Porn
- Chicken Tortilla Soup from Play Paleo
- Paleo Egg Roll Soup from Predominantly Paleo
- Italian Wedding Soup from Predominantly Paleo
- Cream Stew from Provincial Paleo
- Pork & Pineapple Stew from Provincial Paleo
- Paleo Butternut Squash Soup from Savory Made Simple
- Instant Stew from The Domestic Man
- Lamb Stew from The Paleo Mom
- Bone Broth from This is so Good…
Main Dishes: Beef & Lamb
- Beef Brisket with Tomatoes & Onions from Anya’s Eats
- Maple Smoked Brisket from Bare Root Girl
- Goulash from Creatively Paleo
- Easiest Crock Pot Taco Meat from Delicious Obsessions
- Spiced Cranberry Pot Roast from Gutsy By Nature
- Lamb Shanks with Ginger & Figs from Gutsy By Nature
- Corned Beef & Cabbage from Gutsy By Nature
- Bombay Sloppy Joes from Healthful Pursuit
- Carne Guisada from My Heart Beets
- Beef Back Ribs from Nom Nom Paleo
- Porcini & Tomato Beef Short Ribs from Nom Nom Paleo
- Mocha-Rubbed Pot Roast from Nom Nom Paleo
- Mexican Beef from Nom Nom Paleo
- Lamb Shanks from Nom Nom Paleo
- Indian Curry Lamb Spare Ribs from Nom Nom Paleo
- Bo Kho from Nom Nom Paleo
- Grain-Free Meatballs & Sauce from Predominantly Paleo
- Mexi Meatloaf from Predominantly Paleo
- Beef & Plantain Curry from Provincial Paleo
- Beef Burgundy from Rubies and Radishes
- Pot Roast Sauteed from Suzie the Foodie
- Teriyaki Garlic Beef from The Bacon Mum
- Beef Bourguignon from The Bacon Mum
- Maple Balsamic Beef from The Bacon Mum
- BBQ Baby Back Ribs from The Organic Kitchen
Main Dishes: Chicken & Turkey
- Gluten-Free Sweet & Sour Chicken from All She Cooks
- Spicy Crockpot Chicken from Delicious Obsessions
- Paleo Turkey and Gluten-Free Gravy from Gutsy By Nature
- Green Coconut Curry with Cilantro Mint Herb Pate from Healthful Pursuit
- Lemongrass & Coconut Chicken from Nom Nom Paleo
- Pina Colada Chicken from Paleo Cajun Lady
- Sweet & Sour Mango Chicken Thighs from Paleo Cajun Lady
- Cranberry Apple Chicken with Cabbage from Paleo Cajun Lady
- Whole Chicken from Paleo Gone Sassy
- Lemon Garlic Chicken from Predominantly Paleo
- Buffalo Chicken & Sweet Potatoes from Predominantly Paleo
- Paleo Curried Lemon Coconut Chicken from Pure and Simple Nourishment
- Butter Chicken from The Primal Desire
- Butter Garlic Lemon Chicken from What Says You, Jennylou
- Chicken Cacciatore from Whole 9
Main Dishes: Pork
- Paleo Pulled Pork from Anya’s Eats
- Pulled Pork Taco Salad from Anya’s Eats
- Cajun Sausage Risotto from Divine Health From the Inside Out
- Sweet & Tangy Pulled Pork from Grazed & Enthused
- Pork Roast with Mushroom Gravy from Health Starts in the Kitchen
- Pork Chops and Cabbage from Hip Pressure Cooking
- Red-Cooked Pork (Hong Shao Rou) from Provincial Paleo
- Braised Soy Sauce Pork (Tau Yew Bak) from Provincial Paleo
- Cuban Lechon Asado from The Curious Coconut
- Pulled Pork Tacos from The Organic Kitchen
- Mashed Acorn Squash from Dad Cooks Dinner
- Hoppin John from Divine Health From the Inside Out
- Pressure-Steam Artichokes from Flavorrd
- Butternut Apple Mash from Food and Sunshine
- Proscuitto-Wrapped Asparagus Canes from Hip Pressure Cooking
- Eggplant & Olive Spread from Hip Pressure Cooking
- Baked Potatoes from Make Real Food
- Spaghetti Squash from Nom Nom Paleo
- Crispy Potatoes from Nom Nom Paleo
- Braised Kale & Carrots from Nom Nom Paleo
- Smothered Cajun Greens from Paleo Cajun Lady
- Tomato-less Sauce from Paleo Cajun Lady
- Roasted Potatoes from Predominantly Paleo
- Savory Cabbage with Cream Sauce from Provincial Paleo
- Deviled Eggs from Recipes to Nourish
Desserts & Snacks
- Glazed Gluten-Free Snickerdoodles from All She Cooks
- Coconut Milk with Strawberry Balsamic Sauce from Flame to Fork
- Tapioca Pudding from Hip Pressure Cooking
- Paleo Yogurt from Paleo Cupboard
- Homemade Applesauce from Provincial Paleo
- Applesauce in 3 Minutes from Recipes to Nourish
- Paleo Banana Bread from The Paleo Gypsy
- Easiest Homemade Yogurt from The Provision Room
What’s your favorite Instant Pot recipe? Leave a comment below!
Hey AIP (and even non-AIP) Friends! Listen Up! It’s Finally Time for “FAST” Food on the AIP!
Yes, you read that right. FAST FOOD on the AIP! How is that even possible you ask? Well, I’ll tell you:
The Instant Pot!
Yes, this small kitchen appliance will take your healing autoimmune protocol meals to a whole new level of deliciousness and simplicity. You’ll be preparing gourmet, restaurant-style dishes in the comfort of your own home, easily and quickly.
I know, it sounds too good to be true, but I assure you, it’s not. And listen, while this eBook was created for our AIP friends, everyone will LOVE the nourishing, real food recipes in this book, regardless of your eating style.
I’ve done the AIP twice in my life, once for 6 months and then the second time for about 18 months. Both times I found myself struggling with the amount of time it took to prepare my food. And, because our food choices are limited, especially during the initial healing phase, I started to get really bored and stuck in a rut with food.
That is why I am so passionate about The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook that myself and 36 other experienced AIP bloggers and practitioners have put together just for you. We created this resource as a way to help you alleviate the burden of time and energy that comes with cooking AIP meals from scratch.
This is the first digital eBook written specifically for the AIP community using the Instant Pot. This book:
- Focuses on the pressure cooker function, creating fast and delicious meals. Are you nervous about using a pressure cooker? No worries. There’s a tutorial in the front of the e-cookbook.
- Features over 140 recipes, including Broths, Sauces/Condiments, Vegetables, Poultry, Meat, Seafood, Organ Meat, and Dessert.
- Special diet modifications: Over half the recipes in this e-cookbook can be easily modified for Low-FODMAP, GAPS/SCD and Coconut-Free diets. (Charts are included at the back of the book.)
- Packed with flavor with such diverse recipes as: Bone Broth (of course), Cranberry BBQ Sauce, Marinara Sauce, Cauli-fredo Sauce, Bacon Orange Cherry Jam, “Baked” Sweet Potatoes, Cauliflower Rice, Artichokes with Lemon Tarragon Dipping Sauce, Smothered Okra, Creamy Kabocha Squash Soup, Fall Off the Bone Whole Chicken, Mole Chicken with Bluecumber Salsa, Lemongrass and Ginger Chicken Zoodle Soup, Stuffed Acorn Squash, Turkey and Gravy, Speedy Chili, Teriyaki Garlic Beef, Ukrainian Borscht, Sticky Pork Short Ribs, Pork Vindaloo, Lamb and Apricot Curry, Simple French Navarin Lamb Stew, Chicken Liver Pâté, Steak and Kidney Stew, Tongue Tacos, Jambalaya, Steamed Crab, Leek and Shrimp Risotto, Salmon and Sweet Potato Chowder, Poached Pears, “Chocolate” Cake, Pina Colada Tapioca Pudding, Mini Pumpkin Pies, and over 100 other fabulous recipes!
- Written by 37 AIP bloggers who have used the paleo autoimmune protocol to improve their own health. The result is a book far better than any one person could have created alone.
It’s time to stop using all of your precious time and energy slaving away in the kitchen. Eating real food can be time-consuming enough, but adding the AIP on top of it can lead to even more work.
Now you can FINALLY enjoy “fast” food on your healing protocol. Less time, less stress, more flavor. You deserve it. Learn more about the Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook and how to download your copy here (or just click on the image below).
This site looks to have many great recipes.
Thank you Kathleen! I hope you find something to suit your taste buds! We have hundreds of recipes here: https://www.deliciousobsessions.com/recipes/
I got an Instant Pot for Christmas and am excited to put it to work with these awesome recipes! Thanks so much for sharing! 🙂
Thanks Kelly! Hope you enjoy! I adore mine! 🙂
Terrific! Thank you for all your hard work rounding these up!
You bet! So glad you liked the list! Enjoy! 🙂
Jessica, Thanks for the great list of recipes. I am dealing with SIBO and I’m sure the
Instant Pot and some of these recipes will be a great addition to my limited diet!
Hi Susie! So glad you liked the list! Hopefully there are some good things on here that will fit your needs right now! 🙂
Thank you Jessica! I just watched your How to make Bone Broth video from Thanksgiving. I’m home sick with bronchitis and and am craving soup but none on hand. But – I have my new Instant Pot, my bags of bones and veg scraps so thanks to your clear and informative video I’ll be sipping soup waaaaay sooner than if I were to use my slow cooker. Yay! ?
Hi DeltaErin! I hope that you are feeling better and the broth helped! Yay for Instant Pots! 🙂