FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Read our full terms and conditions here.
I am a sucker for homemade mayonnaise and this lemon artichoke mayonnaise recipe is a special indulgence. It is one of my favorite foods. I like it on just about everything, even straight off the spoon.
This recipe was inspired by a recipe that my Dad makes — halibut steaks with an artichoke mayo, topped with melted Havarti cheese. It is AMAZING.
I recently had a halibut steak that I wanted to cook and decided to take a stab at recreating the delicious mixture my Dad makes when he prepares this dish. I have to skip the Havarti cheese, which sucks, because I l.o.v.e. cheese, but this lemon artichoke mayonnaise made the halibut steak absolutely delicious. It is equally delicious on this Lemon Rosemary Alaskan Halibut recipe.
I also used this lemon artichoke mayonnaise on some lettuce wraps and mixed in with canned salmon for salmon salad. It is quite tasty on just about anything. You could probably use it as a cracker and veggie dip too.
Delicious Obsessions Product Recommendations
I am always asked about my favorite ingredients and what I use in my own kitchen. I have linked to the products from my affiliate partners that I personally use and recommend. And now, here are the special coupon offers that select affiliate partners are currently offering:
- Thrive Market: If you sign up through this link, you will get 15% OFF your first order.
- Amazon, of course, has everything you need for this recipe. Their prices are often very good, though I love to shop around and sometimes find that Thrive Market has better deals. If you like saving money, it’s good to shop around! 🙂
- 1 batch or 1 1/2 - 2 cups of mayo of your choice (Sir Kensington's is a clean choice)
- 2 tbsp. finely minced fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp. finely minced red onion
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- Make your mayonnaise, using my recipe here (it's super easy).
- Once you have your mayo ready, finely mince your parsley, onion, and artichoke hearts and place them in a bowl.
- Add your Dijon, lemon juice, sea salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder.
- Add your mayo and using a spatula, gently fold the ingredients into the mayo. Careful not to stir too vigorously or the mayo will lose some of its texture and fluff.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
- Serve over fish, salads, lettuce wraps, and more.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.
Simply Organic Onion Powder
Simply Organic Ground Garlic, Certified Organic
Black Pepper Organic Whole, Fairtrade 8 oz Premium Grade Packed Fresh
Redmond Real Sea Salt - Natural Unrefined Organic Gluten Free Fine, 10 Ounce Shaker (2 Pack)
Annie's Naturals Organic Dijon Mustard, 9 oz
Native Forest Artichoke Hearts, Quartered