Coconut Cream Truffles Recipe (Sugar, Gluten, Dairy, Grain Free, Autoimmune Friendly)

Coconut Cream Truffles (SF, GF, DF) Follow Me on Pinterest

I love these coconut cream truffles. I pretty much love any form of truffle. However, since starting out on my healing journey, many things are off limits for me, like sugar (even “non” sugar like stevia) and chocolate. Once evening this summer, I needed something sweet. A little treat to tide me over. This recipe was born.

This coconut cream truffle recipe has no added sugar, but if you want to sweeten it up a bit, feel free to add a little sweetener of your choice. I found that these were sweet enough for me, just from the natural sweetness of the coconut, but that is also because I am super sensitive to sweets now that I have not had any sugar in three months! They taste great cold, but they are even better if you let them warm up to room temperature before enjoying. Store them in an airtight container in the fridge … if they last that long! ;)

PaleoTreats

1. These look so amazing!!! If I only had coconut cream I’d make them tonight!!

Hayley
    Posted 11/01/12

2. These look delicious!! I’m looking for some sugar free treats too. Will have to try these!

Lisa @ Real Food Kosher
    Posted 12/17/12

3. Would an immersion blender work for this recipe or vitamix?
    Thank you!

Krystal
    Posted 12/18/12

• The vitamix would probably work great! Not sure about the immersion blender. If your ingredients are super soft and liquidy, it probably would. I would definitely try the vitamix! :)

Posted 12/18/12

4. This looks like a great recipe. Do you know if it would work with homemade coconut milk or should it have the thicker texture of the canned?

• Amanda – It should work fine with homemade, but I would add a little less, since the homemade is typically very thin. Maybe start with half and see what the “batter” looks like. :)

Posted 04/01/13

5. Is it possible to get a carb count and nutritional breakdown on these?

Tina
    Posted 09/11/13

• Hi Tina – You should be able to figure out the nutritional breakdown by checking the labels for the ingredients you use. Enjoy! :)

Posted 09/12/13

6. I just made these and they turned out fantastic! I replaced the coconut milk with 1/3 cup of fresh squeezed orange and it gave them a lovely, very tropical flavour.
    Thanks for the idea.

Maryia
    Posted 11/13/13

• Sounds delicious!!!

Posted 11/13/13

Want to Stay Well this Cold & Flu Season?

Subscribe to my weekly newsletter and receive instant access to my newest eBook, The Natural Cold & Flu Medicine Cabinet (a $12 value) FREE!

• My top 10 natural remedies for winter.
  • How to use these natural remedies in your own home
  • Access to extra resources to keep your family healthy and happy
  • Receive exclusive recipes and other content not published anywhere else!
Newsletter

Subscribe to my weekly newsletter and receive exclusive recipes and other content not published anywhere else!

Want to Stay Well this Cold & Flu Season?

• My top 10 natural remedies for winter.
  • How to use these natural remedies in your own home
  • Access to extra resources to keep your family healthy and happy
  • Receive exclusive recipes and other content not published anywhere else!

Want to Stay Well this Cold & Flu Season?

• My top 10 natural remedies for winter.
  • How to use these natural remedies in your own home
  • Access to extra resources to keep your family healthy and happy
  • Receive exclusive recipes and other content not published anywhere else!