Coconut Cream Truffles Recipe (Sugar, Gluten, Dairy, Grain Free, Autoimmune Friendly)

Share on FacebookPin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on StumbleUponEmail this to someonePrint this page

Learn how to prep a week's worth of meals in less than 60 minutes!

Coconut Cream Truffles (SF, GF, DF) Follow Me on Pinterest

I love these coconut cream truffles. I pretty much love any form of truffle. However, since starting out on my healing journey, many things are off limits for me, like sugar (even “non” sugar like stevia) and chocolate. Once evening this summer, I needed something sweet. A little treat to tide me over. This recipe was born.

This coconut cream truffle recipe has no added sugar, but if you want to sweeten it up a bit, feel free to add a little sweetener of your choice. I found that these were sweet enough for me, just from the natural sweetness of the coconut, but that is also because I am super sensitive to sweets now that I have not had any sugar in three months! They taste great cold, but they are even better if you let them warm up to room temperature before enjoying. Store them in an airtight container in the fridge … if they last that long! 😉

PaleoTreats

Jessica is a real food wellness educator and the founder of the Delicious Obsessions website. She has had a life-long passion for food and being in the kitchen is where she is the happiest. She began helping her mother cook and bake around the age of three and she's been in the kitchen ever since, including working in a restaurant in her hometown for almost a decade, where she worked every position before finally becoming the lead chef. Jessica started Delicious Obsessions in 2010 as a way to help share her love for food and cooking. Since then, it has grown into a trusted online resource with a vibrant community of people learning to live healthy, happy lives through real food and natural living.

1. These look so amazing!!! If I only had coconut cream I’d make them tonight!!

Hayley
    Posted 11/01/12

2. These look delicious!! I’m looking for some sugar free treats too. Will have to try these!

Lisa @ Real Food Kosher
    Posted 12/17/12

3. Would an immersion blender work for this recipe or vitamix?
    Thank you!

Krystal
    Posted 12/18/12

• The vitamix would probably work great! Not sure about the immersion blender. If your ingredients are super soft and liquidy, it probably would. I would definitely try the vitamix! :)

Posted 12/18/12

4. This looks like a great recipe. Do you know if it would work with homemade coconut milk or should it have the thicker texture of the canned?

• Amanda – It should work fine with homemade, but I would add a little less, since the homemade is typically very thin. Maybe start with half and see what the “batter” looks like. :)

Posted 04/01/13

5. Is it possible to get a carb count and nutritional breakdown on these?

Tina
    Posted 09/11/13

• Hi Tina – You should be able to figure out the nutritional breakdown by checking the labels for the ingredients you use. Enjoy! :)

Posted 09/12/13

6. I just made these and they turned out fantastic! I replaced the coconut milk with 1/3 cup of fresh squeezed orange and it gave them a lovely, very tropical flavour.
    Thanks for the idea.

Maryia
    Posted 11/13/13

• Sounds delicious!!!

Posted 11/13/13

7. Is coconut manna the same as coconut cream/butter??

Pat
    Posted 02/10/15

8. Looks yummy

Victoria Lewis
    Posted 02/10/15

9. Hi Jessica;

Could I add Carob powder to the to make them chocolate?

Ann Bartholomew