FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase through one of these links, I may earn a small commission on your sale which allows me to cover a portion of the cost of running the Delicious Obsessions site and free content we provide every week. This has no effect on your price and is simply a cost of doing business from the company you purchase from. I only recommend products or services that I have personally tried and love. You can view it like leaving a tip. Thank you for your support!
Ever get that craving for something and it just won’t cease until you make it?
Well, recently, I had a craving for brownies.
Rich, fudgy brownies.
So, I whipped up a batch of these and they did the trick.
Serve them with a glass of cold milk and it’s the perfect comfort food! If you don’t like walnuts, you can substitute any nut that you prefer, and they’ll still be delicious.
Delicious Obsessions Product Recommendations
My affiliate partner, Vitacost, has really good prices on some of the ingredients in this recipe. If you sign up through this link, you’ll get a coupon for $10 off your first purchase from Vitacost, and when your order ships, I’ll get a $10 off coupon for referring you. The cool thing about this program is that you can then refer your family and friends through your own link and YOU can get the $10 coupons too! 🙂
Amazon, of course, has everything you need for this recipe. Their prices are often very good, though I love to shop around and sometimes find that Vitacost and Thrive Market have better deals. If you like saving money, it’s good to shop around! 🙂
In addition, my affiliate partner, Tropical Traditions, is where I get all of my coconut products from and if you make a purchase from them through any of my links, you will receive a free copy of their Virgin Coconut Oil book, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you.
Super Fudgy Chocolate Walnut Brownies – Gluten and Grain Free
I have linked to the products from my affiliate partners that I personally use and recommend.
makes approx. 9 brownies
- 1/2 cup pastured butter or ghee
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 6 ounces organic chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup organic cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla (learn how to make your own vanilla here)
- 2 tsp. instant espresso or coffee (optional but delicious)
- 1/4 tsp. liquid stevia
- 2 pastured eggs
- 1/2 cup organic white chocolate chips (optional, but delicious)
- 1 cup walnuts
- pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 325. Grease a 8×8 pan with coconut oil and set aside.
2. In a double boiler, start the butter, coconut oil, and chocolate chips melting over medium heat.
3. In a separate bowl, stir the coconut flour, cocoa powder, and sea salt together and set aside.
4. Continue to stir the melted chocolate mixture until smooth and then remove from heat.
5. Stir in the instant coffee, vanilla, and stevia powder.
6. Quickly whisk the eggs into the melted chocolate, followed by the flour/cocoa powder mixture. Stir until the flour is mixed in. The batter will be lumpy.
7. Fold the white chocolate chips and the walnuts into the batter.
8. Pour the batter into the greased pan.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes. The brownies will seem underdone.
10. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before cutting.
*Advertisements from my trusted affiliate partners*