FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase through one of these links, I may earn a small commission on your sale which allows me to cover a portion of the cost of running the Delicious Obsessions site and free content we provide every week. This has no effect on your price and is simply a cost of doing business from the company you purchase from. I only recommend products or services that I have personally tried and love. You can view it like leaving a tip. Thank you for your support!
Hello lovely friends!!
I hope you had a GREAT Thanksgiving holiday if you are here in the States. I spent the day relaxing, reading, studying for my yoga teacher certification, and catching up on some TV shows. We had our family celebration in October and hubby had to work so my whole day was free to do whatever I wanted. 🙂
As you know, today is Black Friday. I've been reflecting a lot on Black Friday-Cyber Monday this year and wanted to share a little about that.
In past years, I have done a lot of Black Friday promoting and buying of all sorts of brands and products I love. I would hold out all year for the very best deals on my wish list in hopes that I'd snag something at an amazing price. And of course, I didn't want you to miss those deals so I would share them with you too.
There's nothing wrong with that, but this year, it just didn't feel right. I am in a period of my life where I am doing a lot of purging of stuff, minimizing, downsizing, de-cluttering, etc.
Frankly, I don't need more stuff. I've got plenty. I feel grateful and blessed for what I do have.
So this Black Friday, I am not going to be doing a bunch of shopping. As a matter of fact, there is only ONE brand I plan on patronizing because it is the company where I get a lot of my food-based supplements — Perfect Supplements.
While I am getting rid of a lot of my material goods, I do still need real food and supplements. Considering how quickly we go through things like their desiccated liver, liver detox support, protein powder, collagen, and gelatin, I'd be a fool not to stock up this weekend when they are running their Black Friday Super Sale, which is 35% off all Perfect Brand products. No minimums, no limits.
But as a Delicious Obsessions reader, you get to take an extra 10% off with coupon code DELICIOUS10, bringing your total discount this weekend to 45%. You can learn more about Perfect Supplements and their products here.
Black Friday and sometimes “Christmas in August” are the only times where they run discounts this steep. So this is when I try to stock up on enough stuff to last me 9+ months. My favorites are:
- Desiccated Liver Capsules (also available in powder form — don't know why liver is good for you? Read this article)
- Liver Detox Support (great for supporting one of our key organs for detox and healing. Don't know why the liver is so vital? Read this article)
- Grass-fed Bovine Gelatin (clean, pure, and perfect for all your gelling needs! You can find a bunch of gelatin info and recipes here)
- Grass-fed Bovine Collagen (clean, pure, and perfect for cold applications because it won't gel)
- Cordyceps Mushroom (an excellent adaptogenic herb that boosts energy, endurance, and overall vitality)
- Rhodiola Rosea (another excellent energy enhancing, stress-busting adaptogenic herb)
- Plant Protein (Hubby's favorite for quick meals during his crazy hectic days. A perfect blend of hemp, mushroom, and brown rice protein enhanced with live enzymes and probiotics)
- Fermented Kale (one of nature’s greatest superfoods fermented for optimum nutrient value and digestibility)
- Lip Nutrients Lip Balm (my all-time favorite lip balms. Super clean, silky, and nourishing)
As you can imagine, 35% off is a pretty awesome deal, but don't forget to kick that up to 45% with the use of coupon code DELICIOUS10. Visit the Perfect Supplements site here.
P.S. Have a bunch of turkey left over from yesterday? Then you need to read this Complete Guide To Turkey Leftovers (How To Freeze/Store The Meat, Make Turkey Bone Broth & Lots of Great Recipe Ideas!).