FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Read our full terms and conditions here.
Summertime means corn! I love how easy it is to get in Colorado. Not only can you find local corn at pretty much any grocery store or farmers market, as you drive around the city, you’ll also see stands selling corn on the sidewalk! One of my favorite ways to eat corn is marinated in some spices and butter and then roasted on the grill.
- Rinse the ears of corn and pat dry.
- Melt the butter and use a brush (or your hands) to coat each ear of corn completely.
- Sprinkle the blackening seasoning, dried chili flakes, salt, and pepper on the cobs, rotating the cobs for even coverage.
- Place on a hot grill and cook for 12-15 minutes, rotating every few minutes to ensure even cooking and browning.
- Serve with lots of butter.