FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. Read our full terms and conditions here.
Finally! I’m so excited to share this with you… I’ve known this book was coming for awhile now and from checking out the review copy, it’s going to be one of my favorite go-to herb books. 🙂
As some of you know, I am a big fan of herbs. But, I also know that herbal medicine can seem overwhelming and confusing. Which is why I love resources and educators who demonstrate how easy it is to incorporate herbs into your life without having an herbalism degree!
My friend Rosalee de la Forêt is about to publish her book, Alchemy of Herbs, and the folks at LearningHerbs are giving away a REALLY cool bonus when you pre-order it!
If you pre-order the Alchemy of Herbs, you get access The Kitchen Apothecary Collection, which is an amazing bundle of resources to aid your own herbal use in your home.
This bonus collection is an amazing resource for growing your herbal medicine chest. It includes:
- The Home Apothecary Checklist of herbs you should ALWAYS have in stock
- Four Apothecary Videos that show you how to make Chamomile Tea with Roses and Vanilla, Elderberry Syrup, Garlic Honey, and
- Echinacea Tincture & Throat Spray
- Herb Monograph Labeling Kit with printable labels for all your herb and spice jars
- 10 Herbs to Radically Change Your Health, an exclusive web event with Rosalee
- And a chance to Win a Mountain Rose Herbs Apothecary Basket!
- and more!
The best part is that Alchemy of Herbs and The Kitchen Apothecary Collection will help you learn about herbs in a way that’s as simple and inexpensive as cooking dinner.
You’ll also see some amazing photos of the easy recipes included in the book, including:
- Ashwagandha Banana Smoothie for energy & improved sleep
- Ginger Lemon Tea for cold and flu symptoms
- Cardamom Chocolate Mousse Cake for heart health
- Garlic Hummus to support your immune system
- Holy Basil Ginger Julep
- Nettle Leaf Dukkah
- and SO many more!
Rosalee has cracked the code on turning everyday ingredients into delicious foods and remedies that can help a cold or flu, headache, stomachache, stressful day, or sleepless night. You and your family are going to LOVE these recipes and resources.
I am super excited for this book and I know you will love it if you are looking for easy ways to add more herbs into your diet, without having to deal with confusing information, special formulas, or overwhelming concepts.
This is a limited-time bonus, so be sure to claim it today!