FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Read our full terms and conditions here.
Who doesn’t love a sweet treat of cake, pie, or other goodies? While I am not an advocate of filling up on sweets on a regular basis, sometimes ya just gotta have a treat!
And, what about all those special occasions, holidays, birthdays, etc., where people are accustomed to having special desserts? If you’re on a restricted diet, finding something suitable for those gatherings can be tough.
But not anymore! We have gathered together 60+ cake, pie, and other sweet treat recipes that are going to be free of either gluten, grains, or dairy (or a combo of all!).
Now, let’s dive in! Enjoy!
- Paleo Chocolate Ganache Cake from Eat Primal, Run Hard
- Triple Chocolate Ganache Cake from Au Naturale Nutrition
- Chocolate Fudge Raspberry Sauce Cake from Beauty and the Foodie
- Chocolate Espresso Cake from And Here We Are
- Chocolate Cake Roll from Divine Health From the Inside Out
- Paleo Chili Chai Chocolate Fondants from Greens of the Stone Age
- Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake from Peace + Love + Low Carb
- Paleo Chocolate Birthday Cake with Chocolate Frosting from Rubies & Radishes
- Paleo Birthday Chocolate Cake from Paleo Flourish
- Microwave Paleo Chocolate Cake from Paleo Flourish
- Paleo Chocolate Cake in a Cup from Oh Snap! Let’s Eat!
- Strawberry Mug Cake from The Whole Smiths
- Paleo Strawberry Shortcakes from Rubies & Radishes
- Strawberry Shortcakes from Divine Health From the Inside Out
- Grain-Free Raspberry Cake from Get Inspired Everyday!
- Paleo Raspberry Mug Cake from A Girl Worth Saving
- Grain-Free Pineapple Upside-Down Cake from A Girl Worth Saving
- Orange Dream Cake from Au Naturale Nutrition
- Tres Leches Coconut Berry Cake Parfaits from Grass Fed Salsa
- Rustic Apple Custard Cake from Plaid & Paleo
- Apple Honey Upside-Down Cake from A Calculated Whisk
- Cinnamon Hazelnut Date Cake from A Calculated Whisk
- Lemon Olive Oil Cake from A Calculated Whisk
- Carrot & Parsnip Cake from And Here We Are
- Raw Paleo Carrot Cake Squares from Greens of the Stone Age
- Carrot Cake with Tangy Vanilla Frosting from Au Naturale Nutrition
- Mini Carrot Cake Bundts from Strength & Sunshine
- Wholesome Carrot Cake from Divine Health From the Inside Out
- Fig Almond Cake from Mary Vance NC
- Baked Oatmeal Cake from Whole New Mom
- Buckwheat Crepe Cake with Chocolate Avocado Filling and Hazelnut Cream from Whole New Mom
- Paleo Pumpkin Cake in a Cup from Oh Snap! Let’s Eat!
- Pumpkin Mug Cake from A Girl Worth Saving
- Gingerbread Quinoa Cofee Cake from Strength & Sunshine
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake from Divine Health From the Inside Out
- Key Lime Pie from Primally Inspired
- Paleo Key Lime Pie from Rubies & Radishes
- Key Lime Pie from Forest and Fauna
- Key Lime Pie Bars from Delicious Obsessions
- Summer Berry Ice Cream Pie from Delicious Obsessions
- Chocolate Cream Pie from Forest and Fauna
- Paleo Blueberry Pie from The Whole Smiths
- Blackberry Walnut Galette from The Organic Kitchen
- Paleo Peach Mini Pies from Beauty and the Foodie
- Paleo Apple Pie from Paleo Flourish
- Beetroot Pie with Vanilla Creme from Greens of the Stone Age
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie from Oh Snap! Let’s Eat!
- Healthiest Pumpkin Pie from Strength & Sunshine
- Pumpkin Apple Pie from A Girl Worth Saving
- No Bake Chocolate Raspberry Tart from The Movement Menu
- Gluten-Free Strawberry Tarts from Eat Primal, Run Hard
- Lemon Cream Strawberry Tart from Get Inspired Everyday!
- Rustic Apple Tartlets from Delicious Obsessions
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Scones from Happy Healthnut
- Fudgy Coconut Flour Brownies from Happy Healthnut
- Paleo Chocolate Cupcakes from A Girl Worth Saving
- Apricot & Cranberry Macaroons from The Monday Box
- Chocolate Coconut Whoopie Pies from The Monday Box
- Chocolate Chip Almond Cookie Squares from The Monday Box
- Flourless Chocolate Mint Cookies from The Monday Box
- Krispie Bars from The Monday Box
- The Chocolate Lover’s Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich from The Organic Kitchen
- Salted Caramel Brownies from The Organic Kitchen
- Acai Berry White Chocolate Frappe from The Organic Kitchen
What is your favorite dessert recipe? Leave me a comment below!
Learn How to Make Perfect Ice Cream (and Other Frozen Treats) at Home
Ice cream is the quintessential dessert (and, ahem, it would probably go pretty darn great with any of these recipes!). I mean, I can’t think of a single person that I’ve ever met who doesn’t like ice cream. While not everyone is as passionate about the cold, creamy, sweet concoction as I am, I am betting that if you’re reading this, you probably enjoy a frozen treat of some sort every now and then.
If so, then I have the PERFECT resource for you today.
I am crazy for ice cream, but I find that there are very few commercial ice creams that I can eat. I can’t do dairy, so that scratches a good 75% of them off the list. And the non-dairy options either taste funny, have too much sugar, or have weird gums and additives that my poor gut just doesn’t tolerate.
So, what’s a gal to do?
Master the art of making her own ice cream at home, that’s what!
And create I did and The Splendid Scoop and Other Frozen Treats eBook was born! This is one of my best-selling eBooks because I arm you with everything you need to make your own perfect ice cream (or other frozen treats) at home any time you want.
And I do it all with real food ingredients, no refined sweeteners, not gums, not stabilizers. No junk here.
Oh, and I also have made the recipes allergen-friendly and even adaptable for stricter healing diets (like the AIP).
So, if you are ready to master the art of making your own ice cream at home, this is the perfect book for you. Don’t let another special occasion or hot day in the summer pass you by watching everyone else enjoying cold treats while you sit on the sideline due to your dietary restrictions.
If you are ready to learn more about The Splendid Scoop and Other Frozen Treats and see how you can download your own copy today, click here (or just click on the image below!).