FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. Read our full terms and conditions here.
One of the struggles that a lot of people have when they move to a cleaner style of eating is letting go of their old favorite beverages. Some people (like myself) simply cannot tolerate alcohol, but still want something fun to drink at parties and other special occasions.
This post is for you! Here are 18 health(ier) cocktail and mocktail recipes and there’s sure to be a little something for everyone! What’s your favorite cocktail or mocktail? Leave a comment below!
18 Health(ier) Cocktail & Mocktail Recipes
- Curry Leaf Cocktail from My Heart Beets
- Homemade Cranberry Juice from My Heart Beets
- Islamorada Pina Coladas from Flabs to Fitness
- Yukka Flux Cocktail – Rum Drenched Fruit from Healthful Pursuit
- Pomegranate Fizz from Comfort Bites
- Winter Wassail from Raising Generation Nourished
- Cranberry Coconut Daiquiri from Raia’s Recipes
- Cranberry and Lime Kombucha Sparkler from Recipes to Nourish
- Cranberry Orange Mocktail from Recipes to Nourish
- Gluhwein from And Here We Are
- Sangria from And Here We Are
- Cranberry, Orange & Apple White Wine Sangria from The Rising Spoon
- Red Raspberry Rhubarb Limeade from Delicious Obsessions
- Hard Apple Cider from Delicious Obsessions
- Spiced Pumpkin Cider from Plaid & Paleo
- All Natural Chai from Paleo Gone Sassy
- Hot Buttered Rum or Coffee from The Curious Coconut
- Simple & Quick Eggnog from Raising Generation Nourished