FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Read our full terms and conditions here.
It’s pretty rare to meet someone who has their adrenal glands functioning at their optimal levels.
As a matter of fact, I can’t think of a single person I know who does.
Last week, I got the chance to chat with two of my favorite paleo bloggers, Kelly from A Girl Worth Saving, and Liz from Paleo on a Budget, on their popular podcast, Listen Up Paleo.
It was SO much fun chatting with them and we spent a lot of time discussing adrenal fatigue, what it is, who has it, what we can do about it, and my own personal struggles with adrenal issues.
We also chatted about my new line of herbal “coffees”, which were specifically created to help keep my adrenals happy, as well as support my digestion and liver function. If you haven’t already, make sure you check out my herbal coffees on my NEW shop. They are selling fast and there’s only 3 more days to get your orders placed in time for them to arrive for the holidays! Click here or on the image below.
~~~ UPDATE 8/17/15 ~~~
As some of you may know, I used to sell a very popular line of handcrafted herbal coffees that were loosely based on the old recipe below. Despite the popularity of these blends, I decided to stop selling them due to FDA requirements and my long-term vision for my company. You can read the full story here.
Even though I no longer sell my herbal coffee blends I did come up with a creative workaround and am happy to say that I now offer a comprehensive herbal coffee substitute guide that is complete with:
- Detailed information on why coffee and caffeine may be bad for your health, especially if you are dealing with chronic health issues like thyroid problems and adrenal fatigue.
- Tips and tricks for blending the perfect herbal coffees at home.
- Information on sourcing clean, nourishing ingredients.
- My proprietary formulas for the Clean Living and super popular Happy Liver blends, as well as the formulas for THREE more blends that were in development at the time we stopped selling the coffees.
- Delicious recipes so you can enjoy that coffee shop experience from the comfort of your own home.
- And much more!
Click here to learn more.
Ready to learn more about my and my adrenal fatigue journey? I hope you’ll check it out!
- Click here to listen to the podcast on iTunes.
- Click here to listen to the podcast on Stitcher Smart Radio.
- Click here to listen to the podcast on Blog Talk Radio.
Is there a place where I can view a transcript? I’m more visual than auditory… thx
Hi Rosanna – I don’t believe they have a transcript for this. I will check and see and report back!
Hi Rosanna – I just checked with the podcast hosts and they don’t have transcripts at this time, but they are going to look into it. Thanks for the suggestion! 🙂
VERY much looking forward to listening, just learning more about all of this in myself!
Awesome Candace! So great to hear from you! I hope you are well! 🙂