FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Read our full terms and conditions here.
The holidays are right around the corner and we are all going to be exposed to some less than optimal food choices. Let’s try to make the best possible food decisions this season! We think that this Real Food Holiday Recipe Link-Up might be just the ticket! All of the recipes shared here are going to be real food recipes that are healthy and won’t fill your family with processed sugars, flours, and fats. Wholesome, real ingredients so that you can have a wholesome holiday season!
This blog carnival is hosted by:
- All recipes must use real food ingredients. No white flour, white sugar, artificial colors, flavors, packaged or processed products, etc.
- Please link to your article only and not directly to your blog front page.
- Please place a link back to this post. Place the URL of the carnival post, copied from your browser address bar, at the bottom of your post. To link back, just edit your post and put a link to this blog post at the very bottom of your post. It’s good etiquette and it helps both of us.
- Please only link posts that fit the carnival description – Real Food Holiday Recipes. We want seasonal recipes for the Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s season. Old and archived posts are most welcome as long as you post a link back as described above.
- Links that do not follow these rules will be deleted.
- Linky will stay open from 12:01AM Wednesday (11/14) to 11:59PM Tuesday (12/11) EST.