FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Read our full terms and conditions here.
This pan seared chicken with garlic spinach and balsamic fig sauce recipe is my go-to recipe when I need something fancy, yet simple and fast! All kitchens need a recipe like this!
I absolutely love the combination of balsamic and figs. And the simplicity of the garlicky spinach goes perfectly against the seared chicken and sweetness of the sauce. Figs are something that I only get to enjoy in the late summer and early fall so this recipe goes on the meal plan A LOT during that time. Some of my friends are lucky enough to live in fig-producing areas where they have abundant access. Maybe you’re one of those lucky peeps?
While I love a good dinner out with my loved ones, seeing that I am on a fairly restricted style of eating due to food sensitivities, dining out can often be a chore. It’s hard to find a place that offers things I can eat, and even harder to find one that is conscientious of cross contamination and how to prevent it.
So, dining out is a rare treat for us. And that’s OK, because when I have this recipe. A recipe that is sure to impress friends and family. While it seems like a complicated meal, it really is so simple to put together. You can even use the same pan for everything. So if you have a last minute dinner party and want something that is fast, easy and will impress a crowd, this recipe is it.
OK, OK, enough jibber jabber! Are you ready for the recipe? Let’s go!
This recipe for pan seared chicken with garlic spinach and balsamic fig sauce is featured on the Nourishing Gourmet website, where I am a monthly contributor. I hope you’ll hop over there to read my full post and grab this delicious recipe! Happy eating!
Hey AIP (and even non-AIP) Friends! Listen Up! It’s Finally Time for “FAST” Food on the AIP!
Yes, you read that right. FAST FOOD on the AIP! How is that even possible you ask? Well, I’ll tell you:
The Instant Pot!
Yes, this small kitchen appliance will take your healing autoimmune protocol meals to a whole new level of deliciousness and simplicity. You’ll be preparing gourmet, restaurant-style dishes in the comfort of your own home, easily and quickly.
I know, it sounds too good to be true, but I assure you, it’s not. And listen, while this eBook was created for our AIP friends, everyone will LOVE the nourishing, real food recipes in this book, regardless of your eating style.
I’ve done the AIP twice in my life, once for 6 months and then the second time for about 18 months. Both times I found myself struggling with the amount of time it took to prepare my food. And, because our food choices are limited, especially during the initial healing phase, I started to get really bored and stuck in a rut with food.
That is why I am so passionate about The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook that myself and 36 other experienced AIP bloggers and practitioners have put together just for you. We created this resource as a way to help you alleviate the burden of time and energy that comes with cooking AIP meals from scratch.
This is the first digital eBook written specifically for the AIP community using the Instant Pot. This book:
- Focuses on the pressure cooker function, creating fast and delicious meals. Are you nervous about using a pressure cooker? No worries. There’s a tutorial in the front of the e-cookbook.
- Features over 140 recipes, including Broths, Sauces/Condiments, Vegetables, Poultry, Meat, Seafood, Organ Meat, and Dessert.
- Special diet modifications: Over half the recipes in this e-cookbook can be easily modified for Low-FODMAP, GAPS/SCD and Coconut-Free diets. (Charts are included at the back of the book.)
- Packed with flavor with such diverse recipes as: Bone Broth (of course), Cranberry BBQ Sauce, Marinara Sauce, Cauli-fredo Sauce, Bacon Orange Cherry Jam, “Baked” Sweet Potatoes, Cauliflower Rice, Artichokes with Lemon Tarragon Dipping Sauce, Smothered Okra, Creamy Kabocha Squash Soup, Fall Off the Bone Whole Chicken, Mole Chicken with Bluecumber Salsa, Lemongrass and Ginger Chicken Zoodle Soup, Stuffed Acorn Squash, Turkey and Gravy, Speedy Chili, Teriyaki Garlic Beef, Ukrainian Borscht, Sticky Pork Short Ribs, Pork Vindaloo, Lamb and Apricot Curry, Simple French Navarin Lamb Stew, Chicken Liver Pâté, Steak and Kidney Stew, Tongue Tacos, Jambalaya, Steamed Crab, Leek and Shrimp Risotto, Salmon and Sweet Potato Chowder, Poached Pears, “Chocolate” Cake, Pina Colada Tapioca Pudding, Mini Pumpkin Pies, and over 100 other fabulous recipes!
- Written by 37 AIP bloggers who have used the paleo autoimmune protocol to improve their own health. The result is a book far better than any one person could have created alone.
It’s time to stop using all of your precious time and energy slaving away in the kitchen. Eating real food can be time-consuming enough, but adding the AIP on top of it can lead to even more work.
Now you can FINALLY enjoy “fast” food on your healing protocol. Less time, less stress, more flavor. You deserve it. Learn more about the Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook and how to download your copy here (or just click on the image below).