FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. Read our full terms and conditions here.
I am happy to join Lydia from Divine Health and KerryAnn from Cooking Traditional Foods for this fun fall treats link up. It is that time of year where kids (and adults) are inundated with junk – candy, cookies, cupcakes. Sugar, sugar, sugar. All of this wreaks havoc on their immune systems and blood sugar levels. There are some healthier options available and this is why we wanted to share this post. Bring on the healthy goodies, but first, the rules:
– Please link to your article only and not directly to your blog front page.
– Please place a link back to this post. Place the URL of the carnival post, copied from your browser address bar, at the bottom of your post. To link back, just edit your post and put a link to this blog post at the very bottom of your post. It’s good etiquette and it helps both of us.
– Please only link posts that fit the carnival description. Old and archived posts are most welcome as long as you post a link back as described above.
– Recipes must use real food ingredients. No processed flours or sugars, no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, etc. Let’s keep it real folks!
– Links that do not follow these rules will be deleted.
– Linky will stay open from 12:01AM Wednesday, October 24th to 11:59PM Wednesday, October 31st, EST.