FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. Read our full terms and conditions here.
Good morning friends! I hope this post finds you well!
As you may (or may not) know, Facebook recently made some changes in the way they filter your News Feed. As always, they are trying to dictate what their users like and don’t like. Like Facebook really has any idea what you and I like!
How Can You Fix It? Six Simple Steps.
You may have noticed that you are not seeing Delicious Obsessions or any of your other favorite pages in your News Feed anymore. Perhaps that makes you sad? If so, then I have a solution for you, because I would really like to see more of you over on my Facebook page! I’m missing my friends and you guys are the ones that keep me going every day!
Here are the 5 simple steps that you can take to ensure that you continue seeing Delicious Obsessions in your Facebook newsfeed.
1. Log into your account and visit the Delicious Obsessions Facebook page. Once you’re on this page, hover over the “Liked” button and you will get a drop-down menu. The first thing you want to do here is choose “Show in News Feed“. In theory, clicking this will allow your favorite pages to show in your News Feed with no interruptions, but there have been countless reports that this feature is not working well.
2. Next, you want to choose “+ New List” from that same drop-down.
3. Once you have clicked on “+ New List“, you will be taken to the following screen. When you’re on this screen, you can also choose to add other pages to your new list, by clicking the “Pages” link on the top left-hand side. This will show you all of the pages you like and you can select the ones you want to add to your new list. Once you’re done with that, click the blue “Next” button down in the lower right-hand corner.
4. The next screen will prompt you to name your new list. Name it whatever you want. On this same screen, you can also choose your privacy setting for this list (“Public”, “Friends”, “Only Me”). When you’re finished, click the blue “Done” button down in the lower right-hand corner.
5. Now that your list is created, go back out to your home page, aka. News Feed. When you’re on this screen, look on the left-hand side, and you should see a section that says “Interests” that has the name of your new list in it. (If you’re having trouble finding it, it is typically under the “Favorites”, “Pages and Ads”, “Groups”, “Friends”, and/or “Apps” sections). Click on the little pencil icon to the left of the list name and choose “Add to Favorites“.
6. You will now see that Facebook has moved your new list up to the top under your “Favorites” section.
That’s it! Six simple steps to ensure that you never miss a new post from Delicious Obsessesions and all of your other favorite Facebook pages! I look forward to visiting with you on Facebook once again! Please let me know if you have any questions or comments on this tutorial! I would love to hear from you! 🙂