FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Read our full terms and conditions here.
This peanut butter fudge bar recipe will give you a treat that is rich, filling, and satisfying. You can eat them cold, like a energy bar, or you can let it warm up to room temperature and it turns into a piece of fudge. Either way is delicious, especially if you have a glass of <raw> milk to go with it! I made this recipe with the cherry vanilla peanut butter that I get from my affiliate partner, Tropical Traditions, but just regular peanut butter (or other nut butters) would taste great too! I’ll add these to my list of quick and easy snacks to have on hand, like my Healthy Homemade Peanut Butter Cups or my Almond Butter Protein Snacks.
Chocolate Cherry Vanilla Peanut Butter Fudge Bar
I have linked to the products from my affiliate partners that I personally use and recommend.
Makes 9-12 bars
- 12 ounces cherry vanilla peanut butter (at room temperature)
- 1 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa nibs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- dash sea salt
1. In a food processor, combine the peanut butter, coconut oil, vanilla, honey, and sea salt. Blend until well combined.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the coconut flour, cocoa powder, and cocoa nibs and mix together, making sure there are no lumps in the coconut flour.
3. With the food processor running, slowly add the dry mixture into the wet mixture and continue to blend until it forms a batter.
4. Pour into a glass dish, whatever shape you have is fine. Mine was an 8×8 baking dish.
5. Set in the fridge to chill before cutting.
6. Once the bars are cut, you can eat them cold, or at room temperature.