FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Read our full terms and conditions here.
I love grilling and these stuffed cheddar beef burgers are one of my favorite meals.
During the summer, I bet we use the grill 4-5 times a week. Everything from grass-fed and pastured meats to lots of seasonal veggies and sometimes even fruit. If you’ve never had grilled pineapple or peaches, you’re missing out! 🙂
I use my homemade Cajun seasoning in this recipe. It is my favorite seasoning and I use it in everything, so I always have a jar of it handy. If you don’t like Cajun seasoning, or don’t have any on hand, then just season the burgers with whatever sounds good to you.
These burgers are juicy and cheesy and downright delicious. Serve with your favorite toppings and you have a quick and easy meal that is sure to please everyone. You could also mix it up and use whatever cheese is your favorite. I always have cheddar on hand, but I imagine Gouda or even Feta would be amazing! There really is not a cheese out there that I don’t like!
Shout out to my friend Suzanne from Strands of My Life for shooting the photos for this recipe!
- Please the ground beef in a bowl.
- Using a fork, gently break apart the hamburger and sprinkle the seasonings over the meat. Mix gently until the spices are incorporated.
- Divide into 8 sections and form into thin patties (about ¼ - ½ inch thick).
- Take the shredded cheese and divide into ¼ cup servings.
- Take each serving and roll around in your hands until you form a ball - then, mash the ball down to form a thick patty.
- Sandwich the cheese between two of the burger patties and gently seal the edges.
- Grill over high heat until each side is seared (about 5-8 minutes).
- Lower the heat and cook until the burgers reach your desired temperature.
- Serve immediately with your choice of fixin's.
- These burgers are great reheated, so if you make extras, you have tomorrow's dinner planned!