FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Read our full terms and conditions here.
I originally developed this recipe as the dressing for my Easy Cauliflower Salad, but I’ve had several people ask for it as just a regular salad dressing.
Salad dressings are some of the worst products we can buy — they are filled with rancid, GMO oils, preservatives, and other unsavory ingredients. It’s so simple to make your own dressings at home.
This simple creamy salad dressing is super versatile. You can use it on sweet or savory salads and it also makes an excellent coleslaw dressing.
Shout out to my friend Suzanne from Strands of My Life for shooting the photo for this recipe!
There are a ton of different things you can do with this basic recipe. You can:
- Eliminate the stevia if you don’t want a sweet dressing.
- Add garlic and/or fresh herbs for a savory dressing.
- For a fruit salad dressing, add some Cinnamon and honey (omit the stevia if it’s too sweet).
Delicious Obsessions Product Recommendations
I am always asked about my favorite ingredients and what I use in my own kitchen. I have linked to the products from my affiliate partners that I personally use and recommend. And now, here are the special coupon offers that select affiliate partners are currently offering:
- Thrive Market: If you sign up through this link, you will get 15% OFF your first order.
- Amazon, of course, has everything you need for this recipe. Their prices are often very good, though I love to shop around and sometimes find that Thrive Market has better deals. If you like saving money, it’s good to shop around! 🙂
- I get all of my herbs and spices from Mountain Rose Herbs. I have tried so many other brands and have never found the quality, flavor, and aroma to be as good as the herbs I get from Mountain Rose.
- Place all ingredients in a jar and whisk or shake until combined.
- Will keep in the fridge for up to a week.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.