FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Read our full terms and conditions here.
This mixed fruit cobbler is one of my comfort foods. I love the flavorful fruit combined with a crunchy topping and then topped with whipped coconut cream (or heavy cream if you can tolerate dairy). YUM!
Cobblers are one of those fantastic dishes where can just use whatever you have on hand. It’s a great way to use up some frozen fruit that is a little past its prime. Pretty much any fruit will work well in a fruit cobbler. I often end up with small bits of various fruits that get shoved in the back of the freezer and when I find them, I just dump them in a pan to make cobbler. Even if the fruit is a little freezer burned, it will still make an excellent dessert.
This recipe is fast and easy to throw together.
Two of my favorite things when it comes to cooking.
Oh, and tasty. Can’t forget tasty.
Want some more real food dessert recipes? Well, I have a lot that you can find here, but here are my favorites (grain and dairy free too):
- Deep Dish Apple Pie with Fennel and Ginger
- Lemon Lime Coconut Candies
- Bananas Foster
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
P.S. How about some dairy-free vanilla ice cream for that cobbler? <–click that link for the recipe!
Shout out to my friend Suzanne from Strands of My Life for shooting the photos for this recipe!
Coupons and Freebies for Mixed Fruit Cobbler Ingredients
I am always asked about my favorite ingredients and what I use in my own kitchen. I have linked to the products from my affiliate partners that I personally use and recommend. And now, here are the special coupon offers that select affiliate partners are currently offering:
- Thrive Market: If you sign up through this link, you will get 15% OFF your first order.
- Amazon, of course, has everything you need for this recipe. Their prices are often very good, though I love to shop around and sometimes find that Thrive Market has better deals. If you like saving money, it’s good to shop around! 🙂
- I get all of my herbs and spices from Mountain Rose Herbs. I have tried so many other brands and have never found the quality, flavor, and aroma to be as good as the herbs I get from Mountain Rose.
- 8 - 10 cups frozen fruit of your choice (berries and peaches work well together)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
- In a large bowl, add the frozen fruit and let it sit out until it's about halfway thawed.
- Once it's partially thawed, add the coconut sugar, vanilla, and arrowroot powder and stir until the combined.
- In one separate bowl, combine the almond meal, coconut flour, shredded coconut, coconut sugar, and cinnamon and stir well.
- In another separate bowl, beat the egg and add the coconut oil and combine.
- Stir the liquid into the mixture and stir until combined. It should be pretty crumbly.
- Oil a glass 9x13 baking dish liberally with coconut oil and add the fruit to the pan and add the flour mixture to the top.
- Place the baking dish on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 for one hour. The cookie sheet with prevent any liquid that bubbles up from burning onto your oven floor.
- Remove from the oven and let stand 15-20 minutes before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.
Simply Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon
Nutiva Organic, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined, Virgin Coconut Oil
Vital Farms Pasture-Raised Large Eggs 12 ct
Anthony's Organic Shredded Coconut
Anthony's Organic Coconut Flour
Anthony's Almond Flour Blanched
Anthony's Arrowroot Flour
Certified Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
Wholesome Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1171Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 50mgCarbohydrates: 239gFiber: 36gSugar: 184gProtein: 17g
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!! This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered from Nutritionix and we often find their calculations to be slightly inaccurate based on the whole food ingredients we use on this site. Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on many factors. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage readers to make their own calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Learn How to Make Perfect Ice Cream (and Other Frozen Treats) at Home
Ice cream is the quintessential dessert (and it goes GREAT with this recipe!). I mean, I can’t think of a single person that I’ve ever met who doesn’t like ice cream. While not everyone is as passionate about the cold, creamy, sweet concoction as I am, I am betting that if you’re reading this, you probably enjoy a frozen treat of some sort every now and then.
If so, then I have the PERFECT resource for you today.
I am crazy for ice cream, but I find that there are very few commercial ice creams that I can eat. I can’t do dairy, so that scratches a good 75% of them off the list. And the non-dairy options either taste funny, have too much sugar, or have weird gums and additives that my poor gut just doesn’t tolerate.
So, what’s a gal to do?
Master the art of making her own ice cream at home, that’s what!
And create I did and The Splendid Scoop and Other Frozen Treats eBook was born! This is one of my best-selling eBooks because I arm you with everything you need to make your own perfect ice cream (or other frozen treats) at home any time you want.
And I do it all with real food ingredients, no refined sweeteners, not gums, not stabilizers. No junk here.
Oh, and I also have made the recipes allergen-friendly and even adaptable for stricter healing diets (like the AIP).
So, if you are ready to master the art of making your own ice cream at home, this is the perfect book for you. Don’t let another special occasion or hot day in the summer pass you by watching everyone else enjoying cold treats while you sit on the sideline due to your dietary restrictions.
If you are ready to learn more about The Splendid Scoop and Other Frozen Treats and see how you can download your own copy today, click here (or just click on the image below!).