FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Read our full terms and conditions here.
I love, love, love this Tha Chicken Coconut Soup recipe. While I am a huge fan of soups and stews in general, this specific recipe is at the top of my all-time faves list. When I start feeling under the weather or Fall rolls in, I start craving it.
This soup has the perfect balance of flavors. The nourishing broth, paired with vegetables and chicken, are all complimented by rich coconut milk and just the right amount of heat. The ginger and garlic give you an additional punch of nutrition. If you are lucky enough to be able to find lemongrass locally, try adding a little into your broth. It kicks up the flavor to a whole new level.
One thing I love about soups is how customizable they are. Really, soup recipes are just templates. Feel free to experiment with this recipe and tweak it to suit your own tastes. Use whatever veggies and herbs you like.
Like I mentioned above, when I get that feeling of a bug creeping in, this is my go-to soup. In my opinion, this Thai Chicken Coconut Soup recipe is a must-have to keep on hand during the cold and flu season. Not only is it delicious, but it is also very nourishing.
Both chicken broth and coconut are great remedies for colds. The ginger and pepper flakes give you a spicy zing that can help alleviate some congestion. All in all, this soup warms you up and is so comforting when you feel a little under the weather.
This recipe was inspired by the coconut chicken soup recipe in Nourishing Traditions. It evolved out of several different batches that I made. I just kept adding ingredients into the soup pot and finally reached a combination that I was happy with. Once you try it, I am certain it will be one of your family’s favorites too!
Need some new soup and stew recipes? I have you covered with a section dedicated to soups and stews here. Learn how to make your own homemade broth here. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.
Learn how to make your own homemade broth here.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.
Hey AIP (and even non-AIP) Friends! Listen Up! It’s Finally Time for “FAST” Food on the AIP!
Yes, you read that right. FAST FOOD on the AIP! How is that even possible you ask? Well, I’ll tell you:
The Instant Pot!
Yes, this small kitchen appliance will take your healing autoimmune protocol meals to a whole new level of deliciousness and simplicity. You’ll be preparing gourmet, restaurant-style dishes in the comfort of your own home, easily and quickly.
I know, it sounds too good to be true, but I assure you, it’s not. And listen, while this eBook was created for our AIP friends, everyone will LOVE the nourishing, real food recipes in this book, regardless of your eating style.
I’ve done the AIP twice in my life, once for 6 months and then the second time for about 18 months. Both times I found myself struggling with the amount of time it took to prepare my food. And, because our food choices are limited, especially during the initial healing phase, I started to get really bored and stuck in a rut with food.
That is why I am so passionate about The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook that myself and 36 other experienced AIP bloggers and practitioners have put together just for you. We created this resource as a way to help you alleviate the burden of time and energy that comes with cooking AIP meals from scratch.
This is the first digital eBook written specifically for the AIP community using the Instant Pot. This book:
- Focuses on the pressure cooker function, creating fast and delicious meals. Are you nervous about using a pressure cooker? No worries. There’s a tutorial in the front of the e-cookbook.
- Features over 140 recipes, including Broths, Sauces/Condiments, Vegetables, Poultry, Meat, Seafood, Organ Meat, and Dessert.
- Special diet modifications: Over half the recipes in this e-cookbook can be easily modified for Low-FODMAP, GAPS/SCD and Coconut-Free diets. (Charts are included at the back of the book.)
- Packed with flavor with such diverse recipes as: Bone Broth (of course), Cranberry BBQ Sauce, Marinara Sauce, Cauli-fredo Sauce, Bacon Orange Cherry Jam, “Baked” Sweet Potatoes, Cauliflower Rice, Artichokes with Lemon Tarragon Dipping Sauce, Smothered Okra, Creamy Kabocha Squash Soup, Fall Off the Bone Whole Chicken, Mole Chicken with Bluecumber Salsa, Lemongrass and Ginger Chicken Zoodle Soup, Stuffed Acorn Squash, Turkey and Gravy, Speedy Chili, Teriyaki Garlic Beef, Ukrainian Borscht, Sticky Pork Short Ribs, Pork Vindaloo, Lamb and Apricot Curry, Simple French Navarin Lamb Stew, Chicken Liver Pâté, Steak and Kidney Stew, Tongue Tacos, Jambalaya, Steamed Crab, Leek and Shrimp Risotto, Salmon and Sweet Potato Chowder, Poached Pears, “Chocolate” Cake, Pina Colada Tapioca Pudding, Mini Pumpkin Pies, and over 100 other fabulous recipes!
- Written by 37 AIP bloggers who have used the paleo autoimmune protocol to improve their own health. The result is a book far better than any one person could have created alone.
It’s time to stop using all of your precious time and energy slaving away in the kitchen. Eating real food can be time-consuming enough, but adding the AIP on top of it can lead to even more work.
Now you can FINALLY enjoy “fast” food on your healing protocol. Less time, less stress, more flavor. You deserve it. Learn more about the Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook and how to download your copy here (or just click on the image below).