FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. Read our full terms and conditions here.
I love guacamole.
As a matter of fact, I love all things avocado. They are one of my favorite fruits and I could eat them all day long!
This super simple guacamole recipe is so easy to make. Whenever I can get ripe avocados, I whip up a batch of this and snack on it!. I love avocados in salads, on sandwiches, and even just plain, scooped right out of the skin. But, there is nothing better than a bowl of guacamole and chips. Yum!
There are a lot of different recipes out there for guacamole, but I am kind of a purist when it comes to the way I make mine. You can whip up a batch in a couple minutes. Feel free to adjust this to suit your tastes. Some days I like it a little more garlicky than other.
Delicious Obsessions Product Recommendations
Mountain Rose Herbs is where I get all of my herbs and spices. Because of their exceptional products and customer service, I am happy to support them as one of my affiliate partners. I have tried many brands of herbs over the years and keep coming back to Mountain Rose.
Shout out to my friend Suzanne from Strands of My Life for shooting the photo for this recipe!
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed.
- While still in the skin, take a knife and cut the avocado into small cubes. Take a large spoon and scoop out the cubes into a bowl, staying as close to the skin as possible.
- Take a fork and mash until smooth.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, and cilantro and stir.
- Add lemon or lime juice and stir.
- Serve immediately.
- Guacamole should be eaten right away as it doesn't store well. It will start going brown very quickly, and even with a lot of lemon or lime juice, there is really nothing that can be done to prevent this.