‘Tis the season to give and receive coconut oil! What better way to celebrate than by joining forces with my favorite fellow coconut lover, Jennifer from Hybrid Rasta Mama?!
Jennifer and I have both posted extensively about the wonders of coconut oil! Our two most popular posts (333 Uses for Coconut Oil and 122 Uses For Coconut Oil) have literally taken the world by storm. OK maybe I am exaggerating, but they have both been really popular posts!
To thank all of our loyal readers and to celebrate the holiday season in coconut fashion, Jennifer and I have teamed up with Tropical Traditions to offer a pretty exciting and impressive giveaway. You ready to see what you can enter to win?
Grand Prize – 1 quart each of the Gold Label Coconut Oil, Green Label Coconut Oil, and Expeller Pressed Coconut Oil, a $25 gift certificate to Tropical Traditions, a copy of Coconut Oil For Your Skin (eBook) and a copy of Hybrid Rasta Mama’s newest eBook, Cooking With Coconut Oil. Total value = $154.50
2nd Prize – 1 bag Coconut Flour, 1 pint Coconut Cream Concentrate, a $25 gift certificate to Tropical Traditions, a copy of Coconut Oil For Your Skin (eBook) and a copy of Hybrid Rasta Mama’s newest eBook, Cooking With Coconut Oil. Total value = $85
3rd Prize – Variety Pack Organic Lip Moisturizers (5 tubes), a $25 gift certificate to Tropical Traditions, a copy of Coconut Oil For Your Skin (eBook) and a copy of Hybrid Rasta Mama’s newest eBook, Cooking With Coconut Oil.Total value = $67.50
10th Prize – a $25 gift certificate to Tropical Traditions. Total Value = $25.00
Total Value of all Prizes = $603.00
I have already raved about Tropical Traditions. You know that they are my go-to coconut oil source. You know that I live and breathe by coconut oil and you know that I pretty much sleep with my bucket of Tropical Traditions coconut oil under my pillow at night.
In case you forgot, here are a few reasons why I am such a fan of Tropical Tradition’s products:
- They offer one of the highest quality coconut oils available.
- They have a strong commitment to family farming and organic standards.
- They stand firmly against genetically modified foods.
- They research and find out where the products are produced, and how they are produced. If they do not meet their standards then Tropical Traditions will work with the producers to enhance the quality of their product.
- They adhere to fair trade practices.
- Their customer service is fantastic!
- The founder of the company is ridiculously nice, extremely devoted to his company and customers, and goes out of his way to make personal contact.
- They carry all kinds of other wonderful products.
- You can order Tropical Traditions in Canada and in Europe!
I am going to cut right to the chase today and direct you to some of the great information on the Tropical Traditions site about coconut oil. You can learn more about what virgin coconut oil actually is as well as how to use it!
Ok, ok! On to this amazing giveaway! Enter using the Rafflecopter entry form below.
This giveaway runs from 12:01am EST on November 19, 2012, through 12:01am EST on December 4, 2012. Winner will be notified via email you and you will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is selected.
Disclaimer: If you order by clicking on any of my links and have never ordered from Tropical Traditions in the past, you will receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you.